What you can find in this article:
What is PMcardio?
The application PMcardio is an AI-powered clinical assistant that empowers healthcare professionals to interpret ECGs in just a few seconds and accurately diagnose 39 heart conditions. Based on patient data, the application also recommends patient management and further treatment adherent to the latest clinical practice guidelines. PMcardio is a Class IIb medical device certified under the EU Medical Device Regulation. It is easily accessible through any smartphone and is compatible with any 12-lead ECG device.
How to get PMcardio
- Register and create your account here.
It's important to register prior to downloading the PMcardio app. Without creating your account first, you won't be able to log into the app.
- Once you completed the registration, download PMcardio to your phone or tablet from:
Apple App Store for iOS
Google Play Store for Android
- Log in to the PMcardio app with your credentials.
Your username is the email address you registered with.
PMcardio is currently officially released in these 16 European countries:
🇬🇧UK, Germany, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland,
Portugal, Italy, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Cyprus, Poland, Croatia, Ireland, and Malta.
If you are from a region where you cannot download the app from the stores yet, you can join our waiting list to get notified once PMcardio is available in your country.
How to digitize your first ECG
You can watch a short (3-min) video or follow the step-by-step tutorial below:
1. When you log into the app for the first time, you will be welcomed by a tutorial.
2. Follow the tutorial and you'll arrive at the Home screen:
3. On the Home screen, press the blue + button to start a new report creation.
4. Choose the right format corresponding with your ECG. You can choose from these supported ones:
- 1 page, 6x2 leads
- 1 page, 6x2 leads + Rhythm lead
- 1 page, 3x4 leads
- 1 page, 3x4 leads + Rhythm lead
- 1 page, 3x4 leads + 2 Rhythm leads
- 1 page, 3x4 leads + 3 Rhythm leads
- 1 page, 12x1 leads
- 2 pages, 6x1 leads
- 2 pages, 3x2 leads
- 4 pages, 3x1 leads
4. Make sure you have selected the correct paper speed and voltage gain.
5. Take a photo of an ECG to digitize it, or upload an ECG picture from your device gallery.
6. Fill in patient parameters such as reason for examination, gender, age, and click
7. The list of detected diagnoses appears.
Get recommendations and answer follow-up questions to obtain correct treatment recommendation for each detected diagnosis. If you skip this step, you can also do it later on.
9. Your report detail is ready - under the
Diagnoses tab, you see the detected diagnoses with their recommended treatments. You can also click on
Leadstabs to see the details.
10. You can export the report by clicking on
Export ECG button at the bottom of the screen: